Are Low cost wedding Photographer really Bad?
Cost of any service depends on multiple factors of market. And as per common theory of economics, Price reduces when Supply overtakes Demand and price increases when supply decreases.
But it becomes very little difficult to comprehend when the item is intangible and work of art. This surely will not follow the simple rules of supermarket economics.
Wedding Photography as a product is both necessity as well as luxury. Necessary because of obvious reasons and Luxury due to the individuals priority, choice and expenditure.
Prices of Candid Wedding Photography packages vary depending on a number of parameters, and here are 5 different points that we will discuss on why prices of Wedding Photography comes down with wedding photographer to other and whether these are of any importance.
sometimes cheap wedding photographers are not that bad, and these could be the possible reasons:
- This cheap wedding Photographer is comparatively new in the wedding fraternity and looking to make a mark by doing more and more weddings and build a solid body of portfolio.
- cheap wedding Photographer booked is costly but, since the wedding date is so much close that he is willing to throw it out for a bargain to get the deal.
- The candid wedding Photographer was not been able to get much wedding assignments due to an increase in the package rates he did last season, and he is now desparate to make it up.
- low cost wedding Photographer is a Freelance Professional and hence he could save Business Set-up cost and pass on the benifit to the clients.
And now we will discuss the DANGER that lies beneath this so called ‘budget photographers’
- Photographers are not fully professional wedding photographers, maybe they will shoot well but they won’t come to your event on time and possibly not deliver the images in time. Basically they deal client with unprofessional attitude, and their only USP is low-price.
- These wedding photographers are balically illiterate about the ‘Art of Photography’ and neither knows the ABCD of Candid wedding photography. Their client are of lower middle class and lower than that. They will use Amateur Equipments and produce below-average quality Photos.
- This wedding Photographer is novice. wants to make a career in Photography without any proper education or knowledge. She thinks only building client base is key to success.
- He is ‘That Famous Facebook Guy‘ , he books 8-12 weddings in a single day, appoints amateur starving college kids with DSLRs to weddings. Remember, even 2-3 bad photographer cant do work silimar to a good wedding photographer. You will get in quantity not quality.
- He is a Fraud!. He is not at all a wedding Photographer. this type of photographer will dissapear with your money, and never turn up. This is the worst that could happen to you.
Time and again, various scams and cheat-organizations has been revealed and each one took the road to easy money, or cheap products. Please try to understand, if it is genuinely costlier at other places, it has little reason to be cheap and similar.
Relax, do proper cross verifications and ask for a more detailed wedding portfolio to review. You will less likely to make mistakes if excercised caution.
As the saying goes “Art is Auctioned not Bargained”.